INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following types of information: YOUR PHONE NUMBER
- YOUR NAME
- YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
- YOUR PHONE NUMBER
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Collecting the information that you share with us helps us customize and personalize your choices, thereby providing you with better products and services. Specifically, we may use this data for the following:
- Our internal data records
- Improve our products and services Identification purposes
- To contact you in response to enquiry and/or concerns
- Send you promotional emails about our products and services, latest offers and other things that we consider might be relevant to you
- Contact information for market research purposes (with your consent)
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Should you opt to limit the collection or use of the information you share with us, you can always do so in the following ways:
- If you checked “Yes” in the box wherein you agreed to use your information for direct marketing purposes, you can always reverse this by unchecking this box at any time. If you have further questions and concerns regarding this matter, you may contact us at via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will never lease, distribute, rent or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are mandated by legal court order.
Any personal information that we have about you is stored and processed under our DATA PROTECTION POLICY/ SECURITY POLICY in accordance with The Privacy Act of 1974.
Should you believe that there are discrepancies on any information we have on you, please email us at email@example.com so that we can rectify any information discrepancies.
You may request details about your personal information under The Privacy Act of 1974 a small fee may be payable. If you would like to request a copy of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place physical electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect from you compliant with The Privacy Act of 1974.
HOW TO CONTACT US